What's on your mind?
Trotter Mattress Distribution, LLC        - Proverb 3:24 .... and thy sleep shall be sweet.
RSS

Recent Posts

Criag's List Mattress Buyers Have Voted Trotter's Mattress Warehouse No. 1
What's on your mind?

Categories

Mattress Buyers
Mattress Quality
powered by

My Blog

What's on your mind?

So how's your mattress doing?

9 Comments to What's on your mind?:

Comments RSS
Bill on Monday, February 07, 2011 11:06 PM
My mattress is starting to wear out. I bought it 5 years ago a Sleepys. May need new one soon.
Reply to comment

Jeff on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 12:24 PM
Thanks for the Pillowtop purchase! I hope you enjoy the 2-free pillows!

Jeff on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 12:21 PM
Does anyone want to know about bed bug protection?
Reply to comment

Caren on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 12:21 PM
How long to mattresses last these days.
Reply to comment

Jeff on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 12:23 PM
Most mattresses will last from 5 to 7 years before they start to show quite a bit of wear and tear.

Caren on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 12:25 PM
Will a mattress protector help maintain the longevity of a mattress?

Jeff on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 12:29 PM
Absolutely, because of the protection from body fluids, spills (coffee, OJ, food... urine, blood...). And dust mites, or animal dander and other things. Now if bed bugs are a concern, then you will need a 100% encasement product. Please see all our offering at http://www.mattresssafe.com or under our Mattress Protection page.

Cindy Gartner on Monday, June 13, 2011 8:44 AM
We recently bought a new bedroom set with a new pillow top mattress from here and are absolutely thrilled with it. The quality, look, comfort, and price are fantastic. Greg and Jeff not only gave us a great deal, but went above and beyond to ensure that we would be happy with what we got. They even took the time and effort to add wood slats to my frame to fit the new mattress at a level that was comfortable for me, and kept me laughing while they did it. Now, not only does my room look great, but we are sleeping much better. Buying from them means, you may have to give up the fancy showrooms, pushy sales people, and the free ice cream. In return, you get quality merchandise, great service, an even better price and get to meet some very good people in the process! Thanks again Jeff and Greg!
Reply to comment

Adjustable Beds on Tuesday, August 02, 2011 12:48 AM
Adjustable beds are great. I bought one recently and found it to be brilliant.
Reply to comment